We absolutely loved working with you!
If you signed a model release, we may be interested in sharing your story on our blog.
If you're interested, please fill out this form! we would really appreciate it. <3
Please take a few minutes and dig deep to write a journal-style entry about your perspective on beauty standards, body positivity, and your journey to self-love. Include your thoughts on boudoir, your experience, and how that helped you and may help others. Let the words flow naturally, and I'll edit your paragraphs for the blog (I won't change what you say).
Here are some prompts to help you write your post:
- What has been your experience/thoughts/feelings about society's beauty standards?
- Tell us your personal story and about your journey to self-love. (Dig deep!)
- What was your biggest fear before hiring us? Did it come true, and if not, what happened instead?
- On a scale of 1-10, how did you rate your body confidence before your shoot? How about after your shoot?
- Were you nervous about your shoot? How did Jeni &/or Sarah help?
- How did you feel after you saw your photos for the first time?
- What, specifically, was your favorite part of your boudoir experience and why?
- Did you enjoy working with Jeni and Sarah?
- What products from Grace and Lace Boudoir do you absolutely love?
- What advice would you give to other women thinking about having a boudoir session?
- If you were to recommend us to your best friend, what would you say?